Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Moments i dont cherish!!


He touched my body, i didn't like it,
what was happening, was just too frightening.
i wanted to run away and never come back,
but something made me stag and confront his nags.
he watched me go into the darkness,
which he didn't know was my freedom to brightness.
i cant tell anyone,as i was scared,
to confront my loved ones, for i wasn't cared.
they would pity me, which i didn't want,
for i am strong, and tell him "don't".
he changed my life, so i hated the people i passed,
but he didn't want me to leave him at last.
i was free to live the life, in my own way,
wasn't scared to die, as death would come one day.
as i bleed, i cried in pain,
but no one came, unless they gained.
he hurt me, that i almost died,
even the devil in me cried.
my thoughts are so evil, that people are scared,
that i might just kill you, for they know i dared!!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment